Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Right along I-75 and a very pleasant surprise. We had a king sized bed, fridge, microwave and a sitting area. Very clean and the beds were so comfortable. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us in that we had to leave at 4 am and the Front Desk Manager packed a goody bag for us with fruit and pastries.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear GinnyKPennsylvania:

Thank you for sharing your "surprise" with us! Here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida, we never want any of our valued guest to go away hungry. Happy you found us!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I booked this hotel at the last minute due to a scheduling change and I arrived about 8:30pm after a 14 hour day. I was warmly greeted and check-in was a breeze. My room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The bed slept great and I got a really got a good nights sleep. My 5:00am wake up call came all too soon and after a good hot shower I arrived at the front desk at 6:00am to find that the breakfast bar was open and ready for business. It officially wasn't supposed to open until 6:30am but by 6:15am I had eaten and was on my way to a 7:00am appointment feeling rested and ready to go. Checkout was efficient and the employee at the reception desk was very nice and professional.There were USA Today papers everywhere (my favorite paper :) I did learn that this property recently hired a new manager, which from the other reviews I read, was long overdue!) I will definately stay here again and will recommend this HIE to anyone! Didn't get to meet the new GM, Charles Schooley, but it appears that he's making a difference!

Room Tip: Suites are very spacious and comfortable. Business travelers may, like me, prefer a walkin shower vs...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Klee94gt:

Wonderful of you to take the time to share your "very comfortable" experience here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida. Our entire staff is dedicated to making your stay a memorable one.

Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

the entire stay was a sham. alicia(the GM) who apparently does not know how to run a hotel, is very testy and definitley not a peoples person.
Amongst that my son and I were traveling down south to sarasota and this place came higly recommended. We were about an hour away when i booked via my smartphone so when i got closer (smartphone reservations not always the most reliable) i called the property to confirm my booking and gladly it was there. a man named daniel was pleasant and guided us in to the property. my 1st spat is im not sure he knew what he was doing but he put us in the wrong room when we got in it was a king bedroom, i have no interest in sleeping with my son. 2nd WIFI-issue we were in room 336-338? and wifi has a really low signal like 1 bar maximum. daniel told me that there is no IT for the hotel and suggested i come down to the business center....at 3o'clock in the morning? we had to leave by 10 am no later so we just went to sleep. get up around 8 am and were both downstairs by 9am to find the breakfast was almost over. when we got into the area where it is served we come to notice the suasage was dried out and burnt looking, the gravy had a terrible smokey taste to it, the bisciuts were rock hard and the eggs had a green tinge to them...yummy right? so much for $109...never again ...here atleast. tip for future guests. dont complain to the brunette that claims she is the general manager. she has an attitude problem like i was a bother to her, she had to come out from her office (music was playing) and she talks rediculously fast to where you cant even understand her. She wont give you any type of corporate information...( i want her bosses to know she is terrible). i think she was also stunned another guest decided to join me in compalining becuase they were disatisfied with their stay as well. if i ever have to stay in the area again, it is definitley "days inn"

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Stephen1:

We appreciate your review regarding your stay with Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites, in Brooksville, Florida. We regret that your experience was not satisfactory. Our staff strives to provide comfortable accommodations.
We hope you give us another opportunity in the future to show you how great our Hotel is.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

heres a mixed brief regarding all my stays:
wireless internet is crap-beware business travelers-only 1 business center computer that doesnt even work.
3 separate times on just one stay alone my room was never clean
breakfast was free for a reason, gross, overcooked and reused, we eventually went to the dennys next door and skipped their breakfast.
one particular stay my reservation was not in their system ; no apology- alyssa at the front desk made the implication it was my fault!!
my keyes never worked ever!! i always kept them away from my phones and credit cards.
the pool aparently is open 24 hours...or the wedding party full of drunks rented it out for the night, they did not leave until 4 am.
the one girl in housekeeping was crying and i approached her to ask if everything was alright;apparently the "manager" is mean to her and tells her she works slow.
what next? dogs everywhere? i stepped in dog poop somewhere down the hallway towards the elevator, the tv stations in the room are not what is published on the channel guide and most of what pissed me off was NO espn!! what hotel does not have espn? you can tell this place is out for the money only and we as guests dont matter. i come to notice front desk staff could have had more help and their employees were being stretched to their limits and on many occasions. i felt bad for a few of them as they had way too many things for one person to handle..it made me feel bad just to approach the desk to ask a question. where am i now? across the street at microtel, this is a better place!!
they should find a new manager, my wife just reminded me how rude alissa was to her..your priority club platinum status does not matter here.

Room Tip: dont book here or bring your own router and pack sandwiches if you dare.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank steve b
GuestServiceChampion, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Steve b:
We appreciate your review regarding your stay with Holiday Inn Express Hotels and Suites, in Brooksville, Florida, and regret that your experience was not satisfactory. This is certainly NOT typical of our Hotel. Our staff strives to provide utmost quality in accommodations. Hope you will consider a future stay, so we can show you how great our staff and Hotel is.
Pamela McKee /cm

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stopped here unexpectedly in a rainstorm when I realized the weather was not going to let up before nightfall. The front desk service was extremely considerate and helpful. After hours of stressful driving, the sight of the immaculately clean room, roomy bath (complete with fluffy spa-looking towels) and luxurious bed almost made me cry with relief! I am not the most restful sleeper; however at HIE I feel asleep at 11 p.m. and before I knew it, it was 8 a.m. As for the breakfast, the coffee was hot and fresh, there were plenty of newspapers for the taking, and my children battled over the delicious cinnamon buns-what more could you ask for at this price? Thank you HIE; I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
GuestServiceChampion, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Phoebe 1310
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, in Brooksville, Florida. Wonderful to hear your family enjoyed their stay, from our comfy clean rooms to our classic cinnamon buns. Look forward to your return.
Pamela McKee

Reviewed July 16, 2011

This hotel was great for our family of 5! The beds were a good size and there was a small pull out couch! There was a microwave and fridge. Iron and blow dryer! Nice size bathroom! There was also a washer & Dryer! The continental breakfast was GREAT, something you would usually pay $8 for per person! Although the swimming pool was small, it was perfect for us! We stayed during the week of a little league baseball tournament and I had NO problems with noises from all of the kids running around! It was great! The staff were very nice and helpful. We would definitely stay again if we are in that area!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MrsMonk1010
GuestServiceChampion, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear MrsMonk1010:
Great to hear your stay was so enjoyable! Here at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, in Brooksville, Florida we value our guest and we look forward to your return!
Pamella Mckee

Reviewed May 29, 2011

I stayed at multiple locations this month while traveling with family... this was by far one of the cleanest hotels I have ever been in. My kids LOVED the pool... staff was EXCELLENT! The manager was so friendly (Bill I think his name is) and he upgraded us to a suite which was huge and perfect for our family.
Next time in the area we will definetly stay!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Dear rdy2vaca:
Our staff here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida is devoted to making your stay exceptional! Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.
Pamella McKee/cm

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Days Inn Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
#3 of 6 in Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75? Share your experiences!