“Good country food, just like mom used to make!”

Sisters Cafe' Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Branford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped here before dropping our daughter off at summer camp and I guess my husbands comment (a Yankee none the less) says it all, "This is one of the most fattening meals I've eaten in a long time and probably one of the best tasting ones!"

Fried okra, fried chicken and country fried steaks, Yum! The service was great and there was quite a line to get in, but I found the buffet price a little pricey (around $10.00). If you're into country cooking, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We ate at Sisters Cafe twice this past week and really loved it! We had the lunch buffet and can't say enough about it. If you like great country food, then this is the place to go. The fried chicken was moist and had a lot of flavor. The veggies were deliciious! I haven't had hushpupies in a long time, and they were great! The servers were very pleasant both times. We will definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

1  Thank Boppa11