“A dive!”
Review of Steamboat Dive Inn

Steamboat Dive Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branford
Steamboat Dive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Branford B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 31, 2012

OMG! I should have asked to see the room before I paid 50.00 for the night. So gross! The first room we were in had holes in the comforter and hair under the sheets. There was a palmetto bug dead in the middle of the floor. We said something and he moved rooms. Not much of an imporvement. The celing leaked and there was a big wet spot between the beds on the floor. The floor was so dirty I had to keep my shoes on or my feet would turn black!
I should have read the reviews before I stayed here. I would have rather slept in my truck!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank dreamangels85

Reviewed March 27, 2012

What else can I say? At $50/ nite!! What a joke. At $19/night, it would be barely tolerable, but ONLY if you take clean bedsheets and disinfectant with you!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robert C
Reviewed February 11, 2010

So nasty that I didn't want to take my clothes or shoes off; the person who rated it a 5 must work there; in the middle of nowhere so we couldn't really check out and go somewhere else; we went to dive, the gear we rented there was defective (BAD BC which inflated on it's own sending me to the top of the caves we were diving, not good non-divers) and all he said was "well you came back didn't you?" -- so if I'm not dead I shouldn't complain... HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
5  Thank karenatch
Reviewed August 16, 2007

We normally stay at Cadillac in High Springs when we go to GInnie or any of the springs for diving and snorkeling, The Cadiallac is far from luxury, but This Steamboat is truely gross.
The beds are harder than those in Mexico and that is hard. the room reeked of mold, mildew , and smoke.The bathroom was dirty. Crud in the tub, sink had sand already in it. Furniture straight out of a thrift store. Even at 40 a night this was terrible.
Air conditioner right by the bed. I froze all night if you turned it off the room stunk to bad. Only good thing I can say is they had good water pressure and hot water.We checked out and stayed Saturday night at our beloved Cadiallac in High Springs. Friday was booked up thats how we ended here and we were going to Itchnuckee Saturday morning and it was closer.
There is a little spring across the street at the park that was worth checking out. Do not eat breakfast at Nells either next door.
Very dirty. The buffet was awful! We had a great weekend as usual after we checked out of this DIve! The dive in the name says something for it. It is not to stand for a scuba divers haven it stands for a hole in the wall.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank energizedbunnny
Also consider these accommodations in or near Branford
Super 8 Lake City
Palms Garden Inn
Palms Garden Inn
#9 of 24 in Lake City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake City

Been to Steamboat Dive Inn? Share your experiences!