“Fast and Healthy choices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Fast and Healthy choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We just moved to the area and wanted a healthy place to eat. I have tried a few different things and I have not been disappointed. The flat bread pizzas are great. They have gelato there as well! Clean restaurant. Friendly staff. Fast service.

1 Thank kmick17

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ok, not what I thought it would be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in Tampa for a week of business meetings. Came across this place and thought, nice something besides Panera and like places. Pretty much the same, nothing to write home about. Not complaining about the food, I was just expecting more, maybe I set the expectation a little high. No issue with finding a table, after ordering. Associate cleaning off tables, was same associate that brought my food. Not to thrilled that a stop at a sink was not made. Inspectors would have a field day with that. Never asked how things were, or if I needed anything else. So I sum it up to, nothing special + not caring about customers = not another visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ellsworth, Maine
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

great healthy good for you food kids love it and it has great carribean chicken flatbreads.

Visited May 2012
South Korea
“Absolutely terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Very average sandwiches, a just ok shake, and an average baked potato. The worst thing about our visit was the service. We stopped by for take out and had to wait and flag someone down to get our order taken. After that, we waited approx 15 min before being acknowledged again and this was by a server coming on shift who asked us if we had been helped. Thank goodness for her since our order was apparently forgotten about and she had to completely start it from scratch. Unfortunate as this place showed a bit of promise, although the menu items seemed a bit overpriced. I doubt we'll be going back...

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Brandon, Florida
“So much promise, so little delivered.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Subs, soups and salads were basically average. Dining area is very crowded, tables were not kept clean and about half the breads used are very dry.