“Beer and Pizza, mellow out.”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #14 of 312 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've eaten alot of pizza in my day, and man is this good pizza. Great selection of pizza that other pizza places dont offer. Like bayou blue pizza, pizza with shrimp on it! So good, and the pretzels are super good too. They also have a huge selection of beer too. Beer and Pizza, perfect way to mellow out.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good food - pretzels, interesting soups and appetizers. I liked the potato flatbread quite a bit. Inside it's a good place to watch a game. Nothing fancy, but casual and good.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I first went in SC, I think there are many of these in college towns. I try to always go if there's one near where I am but I guess I forgot how much I like it. The pretzels an pizza dough are amazing add the wide draft beer selection and you have a great meal!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Can't say it was great, can't say it was bad. Just average with everything. Service was average. Server was unattentive and not very helpful. Had to ask twice to get crackers for our salads. finally got them when almost done.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The pizza here is fantastic and worth the money. The 10 inch is perfect for one person. You can build your own or choose one of many specialty pizzas with very unique combinations and options. Salads can be created from lettuce type to toppings. Service has been great on every occasion. Beer selection is a top draw as well. The pretzel appetizer is terrific but stick to the small order unless you are with a pretty good size group or are going to be able to take leftovers from your dinner home because you'll be stuffed.

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!