“Worth the drive.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I love there pizza. It takes us about 30-40 min to get there, but it is worth the drive. It is decorated really cool in there, and they play older music. I think everyone should at least try it once.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a mediterranian pizza. It was good. Not really great. For the long wait and price of the pizza I would have preffered going to pizza hut or papa johns for a ten dollar pizza. The crust on the pizza was really good. I believe the menu said they only use spring water to make it or something like that. The overall bill was about 30$ for a large pizza. It also was the lowest in calories which was disapointing bc for having no sauce, and hardly any toppings. The pizza was nothing to rave about and I was not full after eating it. Be prepard to wait half an hr or more for them to cook your pizza also.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a great time at Mellow mushroom. We ordered a new calzone tomatoe, spinach and cheeses. VERY GOOD, split it between the two of us. I order the beer sampler and found a new favorite beer, gaelic. and even added dessert for just over $20. perfect bc I had a $20 groupon that i bought for $10. Great way to get out and spend sometime together.
Service can be slow because pizzas are made to order, more time to spend talking and relaxing. Bartender was graet about exchanging one of the beers in my sampler i didnt like for another Gaelic! I found it a great experience and will be looking forward to my next visit and hopefully groupon!

1  Thank eihpd
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great food, server, and experience. Gkids had fun and the beer is is best in Brandon. The calzones are a deal. Also has gluten free pizza.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent pizza and subs. Of course the beer selection is extensive! The service is fantastic. The servers and bartenders are very attentive and the atmosphere is cozy. The restaurant is conducive to good times and fun while watching sports. If you go there a few times, the wait staff will remember you and what you like to eat and drink. The ingredients are very fresh which always makes for a consistently good dining experience. The bathrooms could use an upgrade...but overall a great place to eat and drink.

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!