“Overnight Stay--would recommend!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
McDonough, GA
“Overnight Stay--would recommend!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Booked via third party-great room...upon arriving asked for a king and found we had been assigned one.

Hotel was clean; room spotless; beds comfortable with "firm" and "soft" pillows (cases labeled).
Mini-fridge and microwave as well.

This was a quick overnight visit. Was cruising out of Tampa-it took 15 min to get to the port.

A mall with many restaurants is a mile up the road...we were able to pick up a few things and kill time. Check out was 11; free breakfast-continental and hot items as well.

Margie checked us in-as friendly as the reviews say.

Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms at the side have a view of the pond (ours did). We had a king room; came with a mini-fridge an...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GM-HIxBrandon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
LaurieannL,

Thank you for your great review, I am happy you choose us before you left to sail the seas. I hope your cruise was just as great! I look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

-Edward Herrick, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff at the front desk, Darlene, Tasha, and Samantha in particular, were incredibly helpful. I had to coordinate accommodations for my soccer team through an agency, and we were spread out as the agency we booked the rooms through failed to convey this information to the hotel. They staff were able to quickly and efficiently make it possible to have the team as close as possible on one floor, accommodating us. I appreciate them taking the time to do this. I highly recommend this hotel for its friendly staff.
Eddie Pineiro

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GM-HIxBrandon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Eddie,
It was a pleasure having you and the team here; I hope you guys did well in your tournament. We look forward to seeing you next you.

Samantha Williamson
Guest Service Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I visited Tampa on a very busy weekend with the Agricultural Fair. Maggie was magical! GRATEFUL for all her efforts to make my birthday weekend stay a comfortable one. She is a keeper.
Staff here is very pleasant and welcoming.
Thanks,
Tracie

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Tracie,
Thank you for celebrating your Birthday with us! I am so glad that Maggie was able to make such an impression on you. We hope to see you again soon.

Samantha Williamson
Guest Services Manager
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stay here for business - Frequently. I have to say its clean and convenient to get to where I need to go. Maggie in the morning always has a smile and a friendly greeting to start the day and Margie in the afternoon/evening is always very nice and handles everything professionally. Robin is always quick to say hello. And Jordann is always ready to assist in any way necessary.Great customer relations staff!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GM-HIxBrandon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Frank C,

We love when our guests take the time to tell us about the great time they have in our hotel. Our primary goal here is providing uncompromised guest service and my staff loves to see when their work is appreciated.

Brandon, Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for a few weeks now, Tunisia is always pleasant when I get off work. She's always making me laugh after a hard days work. Jordan is always helpful and happy in the morning when I need help with the location ; I enjoy this hotel I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Great staff. Great rooms & breakfast. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed February 2014
Workingdad04,

Our front desk staff’s main goal is to make sure our guests have a great stay, so I am happy they are succeeding! We are all happy to make your time away from home a little brighter. Thanks for the great comments.

Lowell, Indiana

Bob G,

We truly appreciate the great review. I know our staff loves our customers, so it is always nice getting some love back! Stay warm up there in Indiana, we hope to see you again soon.

Dayton, OH
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We are so glad we changed our hotel at the last minute to stay in a more central location while we look for houses in the Tampa area. The commercials do not do this location justice at all. The rooms were very clean, the bed was cozy and comfortable (even the pillows and I am picky about pillows). I honestly cannot say enough. Breakfast in the am and a Manager's Welcome Mixer or something like that on Tuesday really helped make our stay very enjoyable. This morning I just hung out at the hotel because it is that inviting. Hats off to Margie, Megan, and OH MY Darling!!!!! Do not get rid of any of these ladies!!! Their service was beyong excellent as they took care of our needs effortlessly, and even offered suggestions that helped us immediately as we started our new journey becoming Floridians. Each night we returned to the hotel, we saw their smiles and heard their delightful greeting, which was normally how was your day, or how did the search go, etc. They remembered us and made us feel at home. If the manager pays attention to these reviews, give these ladies an award, gift card, or bonus. These ladies have me and my husband not wanting to stay anywhere else than with Holiday Inn Express. I honestly cannot say enough. I encourage anyone coming to the Tampa area to stay here. It's right up the street from shopping, restaurants, and highway...you won't regret it! Thanks for an awesome stay!

Dear Aisha,

Thank you so much for the review, I definitely read all our surveys, and I am happy to hear my staff made you feel right at home during your stay with us, Margie, Megan, and Darling will certainly know how great of a job they are doing. Well, it sounds like you may be our neighbor soon, so next time you are in town we all hope you will stop by and say hello!

Yours,

Edward Herrick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon? Share your experiences!