Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon
$111
Home2.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$66
$67
$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$125
EmbassySuites.com
$59
Courtyard Tampa Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfree ice creamfront deskred lobsternice breakfast arearoom was cleanwarm cookiesbreakfast barhot breakfastfree breakfastyogurtflat screen tvsitting areaspecial thanksup to datewonderful hotelgreat place to staywe've stayed
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was in Brandon for two weeks on business, and my company chose this hotel for me. I had never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before, and I wasn't really sure what to expect. Let me tell you, I could not have asked for a better experience! The entire hotel was very clean, from the lobby to the the floors to the rooms. The decor was organized, neat, and up to date. There was also a nice patio with a lake view in the back, as well as a swimming pool.

My room had a very comfortable queen bed, with a flat screen HDTV, a microwave, and a nice-sized fridge. The maid service was also very good. Every day when I returned from work I would find my room cleaned with all garbage removed, and they even organized my toiletries in my bathroom for me, which was a nice touch.

The employees were very kind and the free continental breakfast was quite enjoyable as well. Another nice touch was the guest appreciation dinner that was held on the Tuesday of my stay, where they had free pizza, sodas, and beer for guests to enjoy.

The location of the hotel is quite convenient, as it is less than 5 minutes from I-75 and is right down the street from Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and a shopping mall with other stores and restaurants.

If I had to give a complaint, it would be that on my last day the fire alarm went off at 6 AM but quickly turned off after about 30 seconds. I'm not sure what that was all about.

Overall it was a great experience, and while I didn't choose this hotel on my own, I certainly would in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Daphne C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your review to housekeeping and front desk. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to you staying with us again. Hopefully next time there wont be a fire alarm going off at six AM.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you are looking for a quiet hotel with a nice pool and outdoor patio area (with a fountain, lake and ducks swimming) this is it! Close to restaurants (Olive Garden and Red Lobster) and easy off of I-75, but seeems far from traffic. Felt safe running in a neighborhood close by on a Saturday morning. Staff were very accomodating too. Bath and Body Works shampoo, conditioner, bth gel and lotion were provided. Very comfortable beds and 4 pillows per bed. Frig and microwave too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank cmangie

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We looked forward to staying with us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed at the newly Holiday Inn express in Brandon. Have stayed here before but now after the latest update the hotel holds a very nice and comfortbale standard.Breakfast is good and the location great. Near shopping and still close to downtown Tampa. The rooms and the beds are fabolous. Slept like a manatee.Very nice. Highly recommended.
PS the pool is really superfresh also with a nice view of the pond and palm trees.

Room Tip: choose a room towards the pond for a nice view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rickard_9
Daphne C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Brandon. Glad to hear you enjoyed the shopping area and our swimming pool.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Always more than pleased with my HIEXP stays. Professional and friendly staff. Clean rooms and grounds. Comfortable beds. Just enough breakfast to start my traveling day. I am a loyal HIEXPRESS customer

• Stayed: June 2013
Daphne C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your review and a special thank you for your continued loyalty to Holiday Inn Express. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great location. Right off I75 and right next door to the mall. Plenty of places to eat obviously. Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. We signed up for the free perks program and b/c of that, they gave us a bottle of water and a snack upon check in. On the bottle of water there was also a coupon for another free drink or snack. Decent little perk for free! The room was modern and spacious. The bed was pretty comfortable. We only spent 1 night here since we were attending a concert in Tampa. I would definitely stay here again. Only downside was the parking lot. When we came back around 1 a.m. there were hardly any spots, and the spots that were open were next to jerks that didn't know how to park. The hotel's shuttle was also parked horizontal over 3 spaces..nice. Other than that, this place was pretty solid!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank snowfaery5

Thank you for your review. We pride our-self on loyalty to priority club members. I am glad to see you like our coupon option. I apologize for the parking difficulty. I will speak to our shuttle system and make sure we find a better parking option for them. We look forward to having you as a guest in our hotel again.