“Clean”

Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Clean hotel in an office park near Brandon Mall. Friendly staff who gave good info about the area. Tried to stay at the same hotel when I found myself back in the same area a few nights later and they were sold out mid-week. They cater to a lot of business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Daphne C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for staying with us duing your travels in Florida. We are very sorry we missed you the second time around. We hope when you visit the Brandon area that you will stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not a very comfortable bed. You can find a more comfortable rooms for the same price. The breakfast was okay but crowded with dirty looking people. I guess I'm just used to staying in better hotels but why stay here when it's the same cost? Go on to hotels.com or call and ask about AAA rates. Find Better...You deserve it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us in Brandon Florida. Our hotel was renovated last August and the guest rooms have all new furnishings. Thank you for your feedback we continue to improve our services for each and every guest.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We've stayed here on several occasions and find it a most serene and enjoyable place to put our heads. Excellent breakfasts, clean and comfy rooms. Close to shopping, restaurants and interstate. It's worth finding it, as it's off the beaten path.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Beki L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

I enjoyed getting your review this morning and I wanted to let you know that I shared it with the entire staff. I know you just had a visit with us but remember the Strawberry Festival starts tomorrow on the 28th. Nothing is more fun then enjoying the Festival all day and shopping at the mall at night. Thanks for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Surprisingly good stay - new property with comfy rooms good free breakfast included. Normally stay at Hilton properties ....but late night drive needed a place to sleep...and this place turned up. Very happy that we chose this place -- it was better (newer with better food) than the other Hilton hotels that we stayed at on this trip. The area is extremely busy ...traffic and businesses in the area. Can't speak to anything other than hotel .. clean - fresh - good breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your wonderfull comments about our hotel. We look forward to you staying with us while in the Brandon area next time your in town.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel. It's clean which is the best thing and I stayed there with a group and they had decent group rates. I wish they had queen beds instead of doubles. I don't know what hotels think, most adults do not sleep on double beds at home very often and it is hard to put 2 adults in a double no matter how small you are.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I was the group coordinator with the hotel and when I arrived they did not have my reservation. They had everyone else in our group but not mine. I got there a little early thank goodness as they said I got one of the last rooms they had that night.
My suggestion is to re-confirm your reservation right before you go.

Room Tip: Confirm your Reservations!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Beki L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

I would like to apologize for any reservation issues you had however I am very happy to hear they all worked out. Thanks for your review and mentioning that was the only reason we didn't get the five stars. Your comments will be shared with the front desk team during our weekly staff meeting as well. We strive each day to make sure everything is exactly as it is suppose to be for the guests arrival but we fell short this time and I am sorry for that. We hope that you and your group join us very soon for another visit so we can make it up to you. Thanks.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hotel was okay, Will stay again if nothing else is available. Didn't like the WiFi, you have to log in each time you use it. Which can be a pain, prefer once a day log in. Maybe they will change it.
It's in a great area of Brandon, Really close to shopping, Malls, Restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad that you wrote the comments that you did because it gives me an opportunity to let everyone know that as of 4pm on 2/18/13 we have switched our internet service providors. It hasn't even been 24 hours as of yet however the connection speed is a lot faster and this morning when I arrived to work I didn't have to re-enter the passcode from the prior day. The internet just came right up for me. I am not sure if this process of only having to enter once per week will remain into place but I will be contacting the provider myself if I find that it goes back to requiring it each time I log on like before. Once again thanks for your comments and please make us your first choice the next time your in the area and try out the new internet in place.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I were in Brandon FLORIDA to make final arrangements after the death of her Mother. I used the Internet to check in but later had to block rooms for out of town family members. This is when we met Mary Matthews. She understood the emotional turmoil we had been through and offered the absolutely best rate for our family. The hotel is clean and we'll maintained. The location was perfect. It is the people that makes your corporate reputation come alive. The Holiday Inn Express has a sterling reputation with my family thanks to Mary and the Staff.

Room Tip: Book it, no worries
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to respond to not only trip advisor but to our personal survey from our hotel. Mary was very happy that your stay went great and really appreciated your comments. We hope you can return for a visit with us under better circumstance in the near future. Thanks again for everything and we will hopefully see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon? Share your experiences!