this is one of the best lq i have stayed in nice and friendly front desk receptionist very knowledgeable of the area good recommendation on places to eat dinner at the rooms were very clean beds were comfy I recommend it to any one that plans to visit the area and want a good night rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Nonsmoking Hotel. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park is central to all area attractions, including Busch Gardens, Florida State Fa...See moreir Grounds, the Convention Center, Ybor City, the venues of Downtown Tampa and the cruise ship Port. Walk to AMC 20 Theatres across the street, Westfield Shopping Center (Brandon Town Mall) Visit Hard Rock Casino, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Florida Aquarium. It's just a short drive to St. Pete Times Forum (NHL Tampa Bay Lightning) and Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers). Reach Disney World, Universal Studios, and the Gulf beaches in less than hour. Enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast and newspaper each morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park. Work out in the well-equipped fitness center and relax in the courtyard on the sundeck around the heated pool and spa. The front desk is open 24-hours; We have golf packages available to some great courses. Rooms are extremely clean and spacious and feature high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, and more. Located just east of I-75 near highway 60 behind Best Buy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park Hotel Brandon
- La Quinta Brandon
- Brandon La Quinta