“Good!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have been here one time and would go again. I had the chef's special that day: salmon wellington. Probably one of the best dishes I've ever had in my life. I had the Potatoes Au Gratin which were very tasty. They gave us biscuits as appetizers which i didn't really care for but the service was wonderful and my entree was great. I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank slg_venus

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. I didn't even I know if I would like it because of where the location was. I order the crab cakes and it is with every penny of the cost. I will return soon!

3  Thank dasnpc
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Shrimp Crab Corn Chowder – 5 (chunky goodness…yum)
Caesar Salad – 5 (best salad dressing I ever had)
Grilled Salmon – 5
Macaroni & Cheese – 5
Don’t laugh but even the steamed broccoli was a 5

One of my favorite dinners every. Will definitely come back.

2  Thank arjones3
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Meal was amazing! Shrimp/crab chowder was delicious, Caesar salad has the best dressing I've ever tasted. I had the salmon special with a coffee /maple glaze...sounds odd but it was outstanding! If u judged it by the outside & decor u would think"I'll pass, but don't! My dinner was better than meals I've had at OysterCatchers! Try it, u won't regret it!

3  Thank Franchetta L
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Not normally out in Brandon but after seeing so many commercials for the shrimp boat we had to stop by. The interior is rustic, but fun. Servers and wait staff are on top of things and very pleasant. The food is amazing. I ordered the crabaugratin with fried shrimp, kinda like a crab cake casserole and it was outstanding. Corn and crab chowder is a must try. We would definetly go back.

2  Thank Mommabear34

Been to Shrimp Boat Grill? Share your experiences!