“Really nice Irish Pub”

O'Toole's Pub
Ranked #51 of 314 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 2006, O'Toole's Irish Pub in Brandon is our piece of Ireland on Hwy 60. Serving great homemade food, extensive draft beer selection and good service in a family atmosphere. A soccer lover's dream with all live Champions league, Premiership and US Soccer games live on our many Flat Screen TVs. Owned by Husband and Wife team Marcus and Michelle it is like you are being welcomed into our siting room. I was born and raised in the Northwest of Ireland, trained in Ireland and England and moved to the US in 1994. Lived in New York and CT area for 11 years before we moved to Florida to open O'Toole's. We are passionate about good food and good service as well as O'Toole's being a center part of out adopted community. Similar to what you would see in Ireland! We also raise funds for Kids Cancer Research every March by hosting a St. Baldrick's charity head-shaving event.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to O'Toole's Irish Pub for a late lunch/early dinner. It turned into a very nice experience. It's the perfect place for really good pub food and a nice selection of Irish, as well as other beers. The atmosphere was perfect, much like the pubs I have found in Ireland.

Our hostess/waitress, Jess, was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable with the menu, making several suggestions. A nice touch was bringing the specials board over to our table to review them with us. Very attentive. We will be back!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to O'toole's Irish Pub today for a late lunch/early dinner. I have to say the atmosphere was great. Real Irish Pub feel and the food was delicious. I had the fish and chips and my girlfriend had the beef pie. Both were extrememly good. I would recommend O'toole's to anyone looking for that Irish Pub atmosphere and great bar food. Our waitress Jess was great. Friendly and extremely knowledgeable with the menu. We will definitely be back on Wednesday night for Irish music and Prime Rib night.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Great $.40 wings on Thursday. Kinin only though. Wings were good, appetizer was good, service was good. Looking forward to the next visit when I'll try some of the other neat items on the menu.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Overpriced beer $5.00 for a domestic half pint! Poor quality food served often without the ingredients shown on the menu. Their breakfast is a joke, much better places to eat and drink and the music is far too intrusive and mostly as Irish as a bowl of sauerkraut. Enough said,

2  Thank A_second_hand_paddy
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I like O'Tooles, a nice bar with good food. I prefer this to O'Briens. It's cleaner, friendlier and much better food! I try to stay away from the chain restaurants such as Chilis, Applebees, Hooters, Ruby Tuesdays, etc. Atmosphere is nice, menu is varied, specials are inviting! Is high on my list when friends are in town .