“Good food and great service”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this location twice before and have had exceptional servers. I don't know how they stay so positive when they are always slammed. I tried multiple items that I had not tried before and was pleased with all of it. The Buffalo Blasts were unique and awesome. Per the menu: Chicken, Cheese and Our Spicy Buffalo Sauce all Stuffed in a Spiced Wrapper and Fried until Crisp. Served with Celery Sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing." I would love to recreate their blue cheese dressing and eat it like a bowl of soup. Yum.

Date of visit: March 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for this review. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your visits with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Awesome place to eat. The shepards pie was amazing and enough for 2 people. Love their cheesecake! Great atmosphere!

Date of visit: March 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Thank you very much for this review, Laura. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your visits with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2019

We went to dinner there after not having been for some 10 years. The food was really good, there were four of us and all four people had only great things to say about their food. I had the chipotle tacos, really flavorful, I would order again. Two other people had burgers, both kept saying how good their burgers were. The fourth person had the arbonairra, it looked like it had a good amount of sauce, she said it was fresh and again really flavorful.
Oh and let’s talk about the cheesecake, oh wow, I had the key lime mango, I will order this again and again, the first layer was mango, then the key lime, then right before the crust was a layer of coconut, wow wasthat super delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for this review. We're very happy you enjoyed dining with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon to enjoy more of our cheesecake!

Reviewed February 15, 2019

My wife and I have a tradition of going to the Cheesecake Factory for Valentine's Day. Normally we don't arrive until after 8PM but last night, we arrived around 7PM. The wait is usually about 45 minutes to be seated and last night was no different. Something happened in the kitchen however, and it took almost an hour for our order to arrive. the manager apologized for the delay but offered no concessions. When the food finally did arrive it was excellent as usual and the cheesecake is to die for.

Date of visit: February 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

We are so sorry for this disappointing experience with us. You have every right to feel the way you do. We will address these concerns with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Have eaten at Cheesecake Factory before, and this branch is very good.
My only grumble is that for value for money I don’t think I can justify 5 rating.
The white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake on the other hand could get 6 stars if I could!

Date of visit: February 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, Gary. We're very happy you enjoyed dining with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!