“Great Atmosphere, Good Drink Prices”
Review of Green Iguana Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Green Iguana Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Green Iguana in Brandon is a fun place to hang out. They have a great atmosphere with live music often. The drink prices during Happy Hour are hard to beat and the menu is extensive. While the food is good the food prices could use some work. Both my wife and I ordered the wings and they were over $8 for each order and there were only about 8 smaller wings in each basket. The three cheese spin dip is delicious however for $8 they should give you a little more.

Mike F, Manager at Green Iguana Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving us a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoy hanging out with us. Thank you for the feedback on the pricing. We take all feedback into consideration and appreciate hearing from our customers. Hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Green Iguana Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went out for dinner here on a Saturday night and thought it was wonderful. Drinks had great prices and so did the food. We had excellent service on the patio. Definitely will be back.

Mike F, Manager at Green Iguana Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Hi Jenna! Thanks for leaving us our first review! I'm thrilled to hear you and your husband enjoyed your dining experience with us. Please come see us again soon!