“great meal from a great restuarant.”
Review of Hooters - Brandon

Hooters - Brandon
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Brandon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 308 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our server liana was extremely professional and courteous. She is truly an asset to your team. As the CEO and owner of a local and highly reputable roofing company I am constantly realizing I find myself appreciating the hard work and dedication of the rarity of truly dedicated employees. Our server made us feel like we were members of the owners family, and as a business owner myself I truly appreciate that tenacity and employee dedication to service and excellence. I hope you are lucky enough that all of your servers are as detailed and comforting as Liana. Thank you very much, David Johnson CEO

1  Thank David J
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience. We really appreciate the feedback you provided-- I'll be sure to pass this along to management. Hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hooters - Brandon

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Order 10 wings original and get all drums for another buck. Ask for blue cheese too. Be prepared for loud, because there is no intimacy and quiet here, very loud. Ok for kids if you go before 9pm, but after that, the patrons drinking start to get a little boisterous. Enjoy.

1  Thank kinematic11

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

A couple of coworkers and I went to Hooters after a trip to Channelside and we we're so hungry. Our waitress didnt seem so excited to be working. I tried the fried pickles for the first time ever & they were AWESOME!! But when my food came out, (boneless chicken wings and fries) it wasn't hot at all & the chicken was extremely dry & had no meat in them & we're hard to bite through. That made it clear that it was going to be my last time going there again.

1  Thank melaniex3
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and provide your feedback. We truly appreciate it and though I'm sorry to hear you weren't impressed, I do hope you give us another shot sometime.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

conveniently located, service person was insincere but efficient, speedy service with good oysters and an extensive menu

1  Thank evergreen36
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

.. Horrible !!!!!!!!..... we went for take out on Tuesday evening about 530 pm.When Arriving home,and opening our food , i was VERY Upset.. the curly fries were so raw ,i had to get out my skillet and heat some oil and actually fry them before being able to eat them,after getting past that we settled down to finally enjoy our boneless wings, they were abit tougher then usual, but being so hungry, i continue on ,but after about 4 i looked down to re-stir them in their sauce WHEN i discovered 2 that had a damn bite out of em..i was so DISGUSTED... i almost threw up that very moment...... the thought of either the cook biting on my wings while preparing them or worse yet scraping some other persons left overs in my bag was just too much for my tummy to bear and up come the portion that i had eaten so far..AND AFTER PAYING $35.00 FOR YOUR MEAL YOU WOULD THINK YOU WOULD GET A BETTER MEAL.BUT NOT HERE FOLKS SAVE YOUR TIME AND YOUR TUMMIES AND DRIVE RIGHT BY OR GO ACROSS THE STREET TO SONNY'S HELL LEFTOVERS IN YOUR FRIG FOR 10 DAYS WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MEAL.........I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN AND I ADVISE YOU NOT TO EITHER...HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NIGHT.....

1  Thank Debra Kay S
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Debra,

I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointment. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review so we could become aware of your experience. Please look for a private message from me.

Thanks!

Been to Hooters - Brandon? Share your experiences!