“Beer good. Food not so much.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Brandon
Riverview, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beer good. Food not so much.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Since they have such a great selection of beer, why not offer good food? My family and I went there on a Thursday evening.....early. We ordered many different food items off the menu. Seems like they just warm stuff up and not cooking anything. I could be wrong but that is how is tasted. The pizza is terrible. Tastes "out of the box". Maybe they grill the hamburgers?

Go for the beer, not the food. Atmosphere was nice and the waitresses were very friendly and learning as they go since this is a new restaurant. It is quit expensive to go here so be ready for a larger than normal bill. I would go back but only to try out the beers.

Visited January 2014