“Good food, a little pricey for what you get.”
Review of The Seafood Dive - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Seafood Dive
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our first visit to the Seafood Dive was interesting. The waitress had walked off the job so nearly every table was covered with dirty dishes. We understood and decided to try them again.
I did like the way they cooked and served my blackened tilapia in a metal dish, I am going to try this on my grill.
The food was good but it's a bit overpriced.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We ate here twice during our week because the food was good, nightly specials, reasonable prices on drinks. When you get dog tired of all the French fries everyone else has this place has other wonderful choices for sides including Broccoli, Rice and Beans and Sweet potato fries. Ask them, they will tell you what is good to eat. Some of the best Blackened shrimp and Salmon !

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I didn't like this place much at all. The food was all pretty greasy and all tasted the same.......very expensive too.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I came into town for vacation after 2 years since the last visit. I was told about a new "dive" in town. I visited the Seafood Dive Restaurant and enjoyed the simple atmosphere and the friendly greeting and service by the cashier. The food was actually very good and very flavorful. The portions were adequate without being too much. The price, while a "special", was just right.
I would recommend this place and hope that all have the same good experience I had.