“Its a chain, the kids love it.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #150 of 303 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
“Its a chain, the kids love it.”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I'm not a fan of a lot of chain restaurants. My kids love it though, so guess where we eat a lot. :) The food is a little bland for my taste, but they always take care of us and the kids get a full belly.

Pennsylvania
“Finally tried the Presidential Margarita!”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Excellent service at this one. The food is generally good but we tried some of the "light" entrees this time. They both were really good.

Visited March 2012
Riverview, Florida
“Typical”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I met my sister here for a sisterly brunch. We arrived and were seated quickly. We were greeted by our waitress who took our drinks. We ordered an appetizer (chips and Artichoke dip). For Lunch we had the 3 apps for $10.99 I think it is. I got potato skins, slider burgers and chicken fingers. They were all good. My sister ordered the quesadillas which she enjoyed too.

TIps: Well, the bar is first come first serve, so keep your eyes and ears open if there is a wait!!!

• Visited January 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Comfortable place to sit with your wife. She left her phone and 4hrs later phone was there for me to pick up.

• Visited September 2011
Pepperell, MA
“Enjoyed the food, especially the fries.”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Quick, courteous service. Black bean burger with mushrooms and Swiss and great fries. Just fine for a Saturday lunch!

• Visited July 2011