“Never had a bad meal here! Great steaks!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 309 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good solid place to eat. The food and service are always excellent. I enjoy everything about this restaurant. You can tell the wait staff receive very good training in customer service. It's always clean, the food is always good, and the steaks rival the best steakhouses, for a lot less money. If you join their online hospitality club (it's free) you will receive great coupons in your email for free appetizers or a free dessert on your birthday.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Took my son to dinner on his birthday. We were told we would have a 20 minute wait, more like 10 minutes. We had a drink at the bar while waiting, very good service. After getting to our table, the server was very attentive and friendly. The food was good, a little tough but only a small area.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went with a group of 10 friends, once there was told it would be 30-45 mins before being seated (current time 7pm), but they could split us and we would be seated in about 15 mins, so we was split, as they was taking my group of 5, we pasted a empty table for 10, when we asked about this tablw was told no, we told them it didnt make sense, a few mins later the manger came over and told us the they was leaving that table open because the waiter would be over worked. Once i food came it was good, out waiter couldn't keep our drinks filled.

wont go back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Outlaw Ribeye..... this steak is a MUST try! So tender and juicy! This Longhorn Steakhouse is always packed, and there is always a wait. I highly recommend call ahead seating! There will still be a small wait when you arrive, but no where near what it would be as a walk in. I don't believe they take reservations. The food is on the higher end of the pay scale, but an excellent steak and worth the price you pay. Good choices on the kids menu too! Kids size steak, chicken fingers and fries, etc. We have never had poor service either.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We used to really like this place but yesterday we went and were seated right away (it was a week night). The waitress came and asked if we wanted drinks as normal. She returned in 5 minutes and asked if we were ready to order. I asked her to return in a few minutes. Minutes later she returned and we ordered an appetizer. I asked about gluten free foods and she was very focused on the gluten free menu but not sure how food was cooked (example, some foods come with breading on top and you just have to ask not to put it on), It was done and on the table in just a few minutes. We then ordered and I got my "warm" Cesar salad placed in front of me as she continued to walk by. It was the worst salad I've had in a long time (didn’t even offer grated cheese). Soon as that was finished, the food came out. Bottom line, the main course was good, just felt like we were in a rushed greasy spoon restaurant. The waitress never made any conversation, just very robotic. She didn’t even ask if we wanted desert, she just dropped the check off on the tabe as she walked by. It was like, get you in the door and back out for the next diner. The whole experience lasted less than 1 hour. Not exactly the anniversary dinner I expected. Won’t go here again for a while.