“Tasty”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Good tasty steaks that satisfy your appetite. I wish there were more franchises west of Orlando. My sister and I like the service and never feel rushed dining here.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food and service were excellent. Our waiter was very helpful at all times and was very knowledgeable about the menu. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and were so tasty. We will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have eaten here several times before, but this was my first time in several months. The menu has changed a bit, and it is getting expensive. Went two times during my recent business trip. Service was friendly and professional. First time was a Thursday, around 6:00pm or so--- was able to get seated right away. However, the next night (Friday), the line was long, so I waited for a seat at the bar--- and ate at the bar with 30 of my best friends. The prices here are not cheap, and if I can remember correctly, it is a bit less to eat somewhere "outback" , however, not fair to compare 2 different restaurants on price alone. Both nights had the prime rib... first night the large cut, second night the smaller cut. Smaller cut was better, LOTS less fat!! Great meal, just a bit expensive, especially for families!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

A bit pricy for my pocketbook by great food, luckily we had gift certificates so we could enjoy the meal without worrying about the cost. Don't know if we'll go back unless its for a "special" occasion!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went there to eat over the weekend. Our first choice was Red Lobster but they had a 45 minute wait. It was my first time there. Loved the food and the great service. Their sweet potatoes topped with butter and cinnamon were awesome. Good eating for sure. We had the Steakhouse Dinner for Two. I ordered the bacon crusted sirloin and my wife had the parmesan crusted chicken. Loved it. It was steak done right. I will be back.