“Grew up having my birthday parties here!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Monterey, California
“Grew up having my birthday parties here!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Still fun to go & play. Game nights are fun with adults & kids. Plus they always have coupons in the local papers for extra tokens.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank AEreviews

Brandon
“Very Bad Remodling Job”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I went with my daughter to purchase an item at the counter, and this is the first time we have been in here since it has been remodled. I have to say they have ruined Chuck E Cheese even my eleven year old daughter doesn't want to come back here again. We tried a couple of games, and we were constantly getting bumped into by other people, and kids running all over the place I almost tripped over them. My daughter, and I did not like the skytubes being removed to a shorter length then before. The skytubes helped keep kids off the floor from runing all over the place now it is more crowded, and very unpleasant. My daughter even commented it looks like an adult hangout because we mostly saw adults in there. I'm surprised this place still gets business when people can get cheaper food someplace else, and play video games at home. The skytubes, and kids climbing toys is what really makes parents want to come here because their kids can actually have fun being a kid. Your better off just buying the prizes than spending more money in this place trying to play games with tokens in such a crowded area.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Alicia29Brandon
Miami, Florida
“Chuck E. Cheese's is not what it used to be or what it could be”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

My husband took me to this place for believe it or not, my fiftieth birthday. All this place is, is a casino for kids. The bill was over $65.00 for the two of us for 30 tokens, a pizza with two toppings, a couple of beers, and one trip each to the salad bar. I am thinking of how many sushi rolls I could have eaten with that money. Yes, I realize one cannot compare a sushi restaurant to this place but how in the world do parents afford to take their kids to this place? The overall atmosphere is incredibly dismal and a little scary. Parents sit in the booths talking while their kids run around unsupervised. The employees could care less about their jobs.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank rufus45
Tampa, Florida
“Disgusting”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

This place is awful! I'm really surprised that this company can get away with such lack of cleanliness and being in such disrepair. It's a good thing they know how to use duct tape. The nasty carpet is duct taped all over the place. After checking out the place. And letting my toddler ride a few things I decided that there was no way we were getting food. I hate to imagine what their kitchen must be like. I ordered a bottle of water to play it safe and it wasn't chilled a bit. The girl apologized that they failed to put in in the refrigerator. Can you believe it....it's Saturday morning....probably one of their busiest times and they can't even be prepared with cold bottled water. Oh, and I forgot to mention that it was hot as blazes in their. The air conditioner must have been down. I'm never going again. I'll drive across town to another location next time.

Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Kids love it, parents hate (the smell) it.”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

Kids love it, parents hate (the smell) it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook