“Above Average Restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

It's been a while since my wife and I have been to Outback but as in the past the service, ouality of food and price were all great. As usual we sat at the bar, the service always seems better and faster, and the bartender was very knowledageable of all the specials with drinks and entree of the day. The drinks, salad and entree were great as well as the service. We were not rushed through our meal as we are at some restaurants where you just get your salad and the entree comes out. Excellent service and meal.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Went here for a date night and had a good time. Wine list is weak, but corkage of $15, makes bringing your own the way to go. Steaks are good, salad is good and the blooming onion is great. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I don't really go anywhere else for my steak, it's affordable, juicy, cook exactly how i ask it to be, how i wanted it, servers have great friendly personality, make my kids very comfortable.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Good food, fast service, pleasant staff. We did not have much time so we chose an outside table. Nice that then had fans to keep the breeze going. Server was attentive and polite.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is one of the best Outback restaurants around. We went out west last summer and tried many different Outback(s). Brandon, FL is the best!!! We love going there with a group or just as a couple. The Outback special is always delicious. If it isn't they will make it right and YOU don't feel guilty. Love the veggies and the warm bread with (ask for it) cinnamon butter. YUM!!! For dessert their chocolate sauce is to die for. They use Blue Bell vanilla ice cream. Now I'm hooked on that. :( The homemade croutons are also excellent. Definitely my restaurant of choice! You can do call ahead seating. That really helps get you in quicker. Depending on the steak size, can be as low as $9.95 with 2 sides and the bread!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!