“Do not Dine Here”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife decided to take me to dinner for Father's day. We went to this restaurant and it was not busy. Should have been a clue. Sat down in 15 minutes. Ordered two Sirloin steaks. Had never gotten well done steaks with blood. They were served without the ordered salad and when the manager went to see why we didn't have them, got back a salad which I think the soaked the croutons in water before serving. I am a fan of Applebees but this is the worst one I have ever stepped foot on. The server never asked if we needed any refills and food was very bad. Will never step on this restaurant again!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

It's fun when there's karaoke night but otherwise it's just average. The service was average,my steak was bloody even though I asked for well done,food took forever. Probably wouldn't go again any time soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Sat night.....need a beer, they bring two each, we think it's happy hour...NOT......$15. Then still partially frozen fried green beans, horrible fried butterfly shrimp (again from the freezer), tiny little sautéed shrimp and a gristle-strewn 7 oz sirloin. Never again! $48 before tip. What a joke.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a classic Applebee's restaurant in a busy location, recently remodeled it has everything you want and nothing you don't want. Great food great service, but be prepared to wait during busy times! They are also open late on the weekends till 3 AM it is a classic bar

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Slow table service, mediocre food. Will not return. Very bland renderings of staple items on the menu. More than once what we received entrees that were not as ordered.