“Ok”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

It's fun when there's karaoke night but otherwise it's just average. The service was average,my steak was bloody even though I asked for well done,food took forever. Probably wouldn't go again any time soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Sat night.....need a beer, they bring two each, we think it's happy hour...NOT......$15. Then still partially frozen fried green beans, horrible fried butterfly shrimp (again from the freezer), tiny little sautéed shrimp and a gristle-strewn 7 oz sirloin. Never again! $48 before tip. What a joke.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a classic Applebee's restaurant in a busy location, recently remodeled it has everything you want and nothing you don't want. Great food great service, but be prepared to wait during busy times! They are also open late on the weekends till 3 AM it is a classic bar

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Slow table service, mediocre food. Will not return. Very bland renderings of staple items on the menu. More than once what we received entrees that were not as ordered.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very disappointed in the service I received. I go there every week; however, I had a waitress today who claimed to have been working there for "2 years". SMH. I had to call her repeatedly to get assistance (Practically shouted her name), Staff were playing games at the bar (Very unprofessional), they changed the desert on the kids' meal to a cup of sherbert (very untasty). To top it all off, I was overbilled on my tab, which the waitress did fix. Let's just say I won't be eating here anymore.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!