“Eh”

The Revolution Ice Cream Co.
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Brandon
Reviewed August 20, 2016

I love the decor of this place. Really cute and great for pictures ;) I tried the chocolate shock in one of the waffle cups. I thought the ice cream itself was good but it tasted like regular chocolate ice cream. There was nothing about it that made me think "chocolate shock". For 1 chocolate shock and 1 mint ice cream - both in waffle cups - we paid $10. I thought it was a little pricey for what it was so we unfortunately won't be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Very family friendly place. Cool spot to hang out and enjoy ice cream, art, conversation and even a board game. I really like the vibe the place has, very cool. The ice cream selections are fun and creative! The prices are fair! We tried 3 flavors and we all loved them! Next time Im trying the fireball =)

Reviewed August 14, 2016

If you need ice cream this is the place. The flavors are creative and fun. Only place I've had adult (alcoholic) ice cream; bring ID :). The decor is interesting. Lots of local art. Good staff as well. They love their ice cream.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

When you want some ice cream and want try something a little different, this is the place to go. The staff was very friendly, the ice cream is made on site, and they have some very non-traditional flavors. They even have a few flavors that require you to be over the age of 21! If you want a Dairy Queen experience, this is not the place to go. I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon with the family. I sampled the chocolate habanero ice cream and the heat kinda of sneaks up on you with that one. I got two scoops of a couple of the other flavors and enjoyed it. I will visit again.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Nothing special. Normal ice creams. Small place with funny ice cream names. Service is good. Fair prices. We were expecting something different.

Been to The Revolution Ice Cream Co.? Share your experiences!