“Not bad... Not bad at all. Good spot for Brandon”
Review of Stein and Vine

Stein and Vine
Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I live in Sarasota, but i come here whenever i'm in Brandon. I used to live in Brandon when there were only like, 4 bars. Now there are a few more bars, but i think that this is one of the best. It's very small, so don't be surprised when you can't sit. They have a nice beer selection, mostly craft. The servers are friendly and helpful. The food is great! the burgers are very filling!! I recommend the Volcano burger, the Lacey burger and the pig wings. Also, pace yourself, because it's not uncommon to see police cars in the parking lot. So drink "responsibly", which will be hard i know (lol) since there are some really great beers here.

1  Thank Stasia2389

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We've never been thrilled with the dining choices in Brandon, consisting mostly of chains. We read other positive reviews about Stein & Vine on Tripadvisor. We decided to give it a try. As the other reviews said, the outside is very deceiving and not very welcoming, however, once we walked in, it was great. They have a nice wine list (although currently in the middle of a change and therefore, out of several). They also have a great beer selection. The menu is interesting and the food was delicious. Now our favorite in Brandon.

1  Thank kcwineforme
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The girlfriend and I went out to dinner at another local establishment and the server recommended that we head over to Stein and Vine if we wanted to try something amazing. I'm a beer snob and the girlfriend a wine aficionado. So we headed over and almost missed the place.

The "pub" is barely noticeable from the street. We almost drove by but noticed the sign next to the gun shop and Hungry Howies pizza. Don't let the location deter you. Once you step inside you'll forget where you came from and be transported to a magical land of sweet nectar from the Gods.

Ok but seriously this place is amazing. Not only do they have a constantly rotating beer and wine list, but a rotating menu as well. As for the other reviewers who commented on a small menu, not having a kid's menu, or higher prices.... I say, "Get real". First of all the menu is eclectic and food is not your typical bar grub. Pork wings! That's all I'm saying. No kid menu? I say great! Because this isn't Beef O' Brady's. I don't want your screaming best running around while I enjoy an amazing craft beer from the West Coast! High prices??? $4 bucks for an amazing pint of beer is a great deal. What about tremendous food like Drunken Shrimp or the Juicy Lacey? I defy anyone to go to McDonalds and get a "value meal" that can stand up to these dishes for less than $8 or $9 dollars. You can waste your money on fast food. I'm sticking with Stein and Vine.

Some people just love to find fault. Don't listen. This place is legit. Trust me.

4  Thank deputyrodriguez
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We came here for the first time, a couple of months ago, and have been hooked ever since. FANTASTIC craft beer selection, great wine selection as well. The food is fresh and delish!! Small simple menu, that is constantly changing a loaded full of delicious comfort foods with an eclectic twist. You must try the Pig Wings!! (my favorite sauce is the teriyaki chili) The servers are fun and laid back.. Its located in an older plaza, and looks rundown from the outside, but once you step inside, you realize you're in a special place. This is my new go to bar/restaurant in Brandon.

2  Thank sunnyFLgirl81
Reviewed October 22, 2013

They offer a large selection of craft beers and a variety of sandwich & meal specials, mad fresh daily.

Been to Stein and Vine? Share your experiences!