“Bang for Buck!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brandon, Florida
“Bang for Buck!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food and service were very good. If I had 2 stomachs I would have eaten more! Ha! all of the items I had tasted fresh and well seasoned. Salad bar is the best. Will be back for seconds!

Visited September 2012

Riverview, Florida, United States
“Veteran's at Golden Corral”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Absolutely LOVE the food at this restaurant. However a couple of 'small' things irked me about the one in Brandon (Providence Rd). They do in one way honor veterans with a few photographs on the exit wall of some of our "Favorite Sons/Daughters" of the area but I rather embarrassingly found out later on that my wife was quite unsuccessful in getting them to put up a picture of Yours Truly in uniform on said wall. I also understand that they even have a "vet's day" but my fellow vets now tell me it is wayyy too crowded that day for all the vets around here Most vets like me would just prefer a simple "veteran's discount" rather than be "tied down" to a single crowded day and time. I also would like to not that I have a problem with the A/C in the place because if you are not seated in the right areas you stay warmer than the food! Still I love the food and service and prices so much that I pray this place NEVER goes out of business!

• Visited February 2012
Seffner, Florida
“Typical buffet”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Only go here 1 or 2 times per year. The type of folks at this place don't know the meaning of the word mannors and their rug rats think they are at a playground. No supervision. Saw kids picking up food then putting it back on the bar. Doubt i will ever return.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“In love it”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I like golden corral and more now that they put those think were you can choose shrimps with spaghetis

Visited May 2012
Brandon, Florida
“Not bad food, great value, bad experience.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you're really hungry and want decent food at a reasonable price this is a good choice. Actually, it would be if it wasn't for the other diners! Each time we go there are kids running all over and sticking their fingers in the food. The line getting in always backs up because though it is a serve-yourself buffet they insist on seating you. The people who get your drink refills are overworked and there is always smashed food on the floors.

Visited March 2012