“Veteran's at Golden Corral”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #62 of 308 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Absolutely LOVE the food at this restaurant. However a couple of 'small' things irked me about the one in Brandon (Providence Rd). They do in one way honor veterans with a few photographs on the exit wall of some of our "Favorite Sons/Daughters" of the area but I rather embarrassingly found out later on that my wife was quite unsuccessful in getting them to put up a picture of Yours Truly in uniform on said wall. I also understand that they even have a "vet's day" but my fellow vets now tell me it is wayyy too crowded that day for all the vets around here Most vets like me would just prefer a simple "veteran's discount" rather than be "tied down" to a single crowded day and time. I also would like to not that I have a problem with the A/C in the place because if you are not seated in the right areas you stay warmer than the food! Still I love the food and service and prices so much that I pray this place NEVER goes out of business!

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Only go here 1 or 2 times per year. The type of folks at this place don't know the meaning of the word mannors and their rug rats think they are at a playground. No supervision. Saw kids picking up food then putting it back on the bar. Doubt i will ever return.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I like golden corral and more now that they put those think were you can choose shrimps with spaghetis

Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you're really hungry and want decent food at a reasonable price this is a good choice. Actually, it would be if it wasn't for the other diners! Each time we go there are kids running all over and sticking their fingers in the food. The line getting in always backs up because though it is a serve-yourself buffet they insist on seating you. The people who get your drink refills are overworked and there is always smashed food on the floors.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I had been to this restaurant in the past (over three years ago) and had experienced a downgrade in the food and cleanliness. While visiting the area, I resisted dining at this restaurant because of the reviews and my past experience. However, my husband really wanted to go and we wanted a quick meal, so we returned. I was pleasantly surprised that it was much cleaner, the food bars were being attended to, and the manager was obviously overseeing the operation. The food was all good and some was actually very good to excellent. Yes, it is a buffet and a very busy restaurant; we had to wait in line. But you can't argue with the selection of food and the ability to eat what you want and as much as you want. It's worth a try.