“Great food and people!”

La Septima
Ranked #21 of 302 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Cuban, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Description: LaSeptima represents the Old Ybor City Heritage of the owners, a blend of Cuban, Spanish and Italian immigrants who settled in Ybor City and we bring that heritage to life through our cuisine and decor with traditional recipes from our ancestors and photos and memorabilia displayed everywhere. In addition to our awarding winning cuisine, we feature a full bar with an incredibly priced wine and cocktail list.
Tampa, Fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and people!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Make sure to try the Steak Pepe! Mouthwatering good. Also try the plantains and flan for desert! Yum.

• Visited March 2014

Brandon, Florida
“Don't miss La Septima if you come to Brandon!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

You haven't had a REAL Cuban sandwich until you've eaten on at La Septima's. But that's just the beginning. The entire menu offers mouth-watering food, with large portions and reasonable prices. Their relatively new location also offers a full bar if you'd like to have a cocktail or a cold beer with your meal.

• Visited April 2014
“The Best Spanish Food in Brandon!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to La Septima since I was in high school (almost 20 years). It's always been a wonderful family owed joint. I've had pretty much everything on the menu. I have never been disappointed! The classics (lechon, piccadillo, ropa, etc) are always on point but my favorites are the family specialties. Specifically I love the Spanish meatloaf. The sides are always fresh and the platanos are sweet as candy. If you are grabbing a quick lunch or small snack their cubans are spot on. This is a MUST when in the Brandon/Riverview area!

Buffalo, New York
“Great Cuban Food!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I really think this place is better than Columbian and everyone loves Columbian. The only difference is the ambiance. Great foo data great fair price. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Visited March 2014
Lithia, Florida
“A little bit of Cuba in Brandon FL”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My job had brought in a catered lunch from here and the food was pretty good. I told my husband and we decided to go to the restaurant for dinner.

The waiter was helpful in his recommendations and the food was wonderful. I had the walking around dinner and should have gotten two take away boxes! It was enough for three people!

My ONLY complaint was we were served dessert and the dirty dinner plates remained on the table. I could not get a waiter to come by and remove them. Next time will be more insistent or eat at the bar.

• Visited March 2014