“Never Dissapointed”

La Septima Cafe
Ranked #20 of 308 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Cuban, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Description: LaSeptima represents the Old Ybor City Heritage of the owners, a blend of Cuban, Spanish and Italian immigrants who settled in Ybor City and we bring that heritage to life through our cuisine and decor with traditional recipes from our ancestors and photos and memorabilia displayed everywhere. In addition to our awarding winning cuisine, we feature a full bar with an incredibly priced wine and cocktail list.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Saturday night, and every restaurant in Brandon is packed. With six in the party with one wheelchair, the wait at LaSep was about 30 min but the time went quickly with good friends. The Whitefish with Crab and Balsamic Sauce was excellent. Others all agreed, quality, quantity, price, and friendly staff keeps La Septima one of the best. Deseree(sp*) was not serving this week but Kim was an excellent waitress.
La Septima is always very busy on Friday and Saturday. Expect a wait, pass the time with a pitcher of Sangria(red or white) at a table on the patio with good friends. With the weather turning, also a good spot to enjoy your meal.

There are newer reviews for La Septima Cafe

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband & I have eaten at La Septima many, many times over the years - in the old location as well as the new. We have never been disappointed - with either the food or the service! We also enjoy their homemade sangria!
If it's Friday or Saturday night, there may be a typical wait time - to me that is just evidence that it is good!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at La Septima regularly. If you like Spanish food, you can not go wrong eating. Have tried all of the following at different times: palomilla steak, steak milanesa, fried fish, fried fish with guava sauce (Saturday night special), ropa veija, spanish pork, cuban, steak sandwich. EVERYTHING there is wonderful. Very consistent great food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I flew into Tampa FLA to visit an old Army buddy. He suggested Ybor City for Cuban cuisine. I had never eaten Cuban food so we were anxious to try it. We decided to try La Septima in Brandon rather than driving to Ybor City. We ate outside and the food was fantastic. I was expecting the food to be muxh hotter in flavor but the spices were more "infused" into the food rather than smothering. Excellent food and pretty good prices. I will go again next time I am in Brandon.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The food is never anything to brag about except it's cost maybe competitive. Not knowing who i am this is the second time and personally i am beginning to wonder why this place can only do business with Cuban Americans. Tonight Desari, the manager as she introduced herself ask me to leave after i came back to the restaurant , left me credit card. immediately my waitress recognize me and told me the cashier was holding my credit card. i was made to go back to my car to get identification to retrieve my card even after my waitress identified me. I was never asked any identification when writing my waiters a gratuity but need identification to retrieve my credit card. while trying to talk in a civil manner this so call waitress ask me to leave before she could even apologize or show any form of regret. She literally went to the door as if i a menace to society and her clientele and held the door open for me to leave. This is a form of racism and unless you are Cuban i would not recommend this place to eat at all unless they change management or teach Q/C.

Been to La Septima Cafe? Share your experiences!