“Best Sushi roll ever”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

I just finished the best Sushi ever. It's called the Lobster roll. Although a little pricey, it was well worth it. After the roll I fished dinner with some spicy noodles and my wife had the crispy duck. Both dinners were splendid.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

From the moment you enter this nondescript restaurant you feel Thailand. The decor, waitstaff, sounds and smells all add to the wonderful ambiance. The meals were so impressive we both agreed it was the top Thai restaurant And our experiences in our US travels and in several countries. Every dish seemed perfect.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank SaltyKansan
Reviewed November 14, 2018

The owner, Kaye, has made sure every inch of the place is beautiful decor. Food is absolutely great and as ordered...every single time. We like to sit in a large booth, so we go to the left side in the back and ask for Tammy. Poon is also very good if Tammy is at school or studying to be a doctor. Every server we have had is very good, and knowledgeable. We go about every 45 days. I love the green curry chicken, and we’ve enjoyed many traditional Thai meals. If you order Thai hot...you get it! Their duck dinner or duck salad (depending on how hungry you are) are both delicious, just to name a couple of things. They added a sushi bar which we tried, also very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Excellent service. Good menu, with nice miso soup. A Brandon favorite for excellent Thai food. Presentation is part of the meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Ploy Thai on a weeknight for dinner. The restaurant was largely empty so we were immediately seated. The food was delicious! My wife is vegan so she ordered the Panang Curry with tofu. I ordered chicken Pad Thai with medium spice. Both dishes were fantastic! The service is what really stood out though! The food came out quickly. Also, my water cup never ran dry. The servers were very nice and helpful. We loved the atmosphere as well! It was so peaceful and relaxing! I can't recommend Ploy Thai enough!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Ploy Thai? Share your experiences!