“A little more upscale place to dine.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #31 of 302 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Stony Lake
“A little more upscale place to dine.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have been here twice now on vacations to the Tampa area and had good experiences both times.
I had never had tuna before and I must say now I am hooked. With my waiter's advice I sampled two different sauces with my entree to see which I would prefer. The course portions seemed small to me at first glance but at the end of my meal, I could not have eaten another bite! No room for dessert.

• Visited July 2012

Tampa, Florida
“An excellent member of the bonefish family”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

While I generally dine at the Bonefish located in New Tampa, My wife and I wanted to meet my mother in Brandon for lunch. This restaurant was easy to find, but hard to enter due to the numerous U turns required on Providence road. My mother gave up, parked at Carrabbas and we picked her up. Once inside, we were quickly greeted and seated at a nice table. The waiter was very helpful with menu selections and prompt with service and drinks. We arrived during Sunday brunch, but chose from the main menu instead. One day, I would love to try the brunch.
Our Bang-Bang shrimp were excellent, cooked just like the other Bonefish. My new favorite has become the fish & chips which I believe rials any I have tasted at Irish pubs. The batter is perfect and crisp with excellent fresh fish and chips. There was so much, that I took home a large portion. My wife enjoyed her meal, though my mother preferred the chicken at Macaroni Grill. Another great meal from Bonefish. The manager stopped by several times to check on our meals and wish me a happy birthday. I always appreciate the personal service, and will be back.

• Visited March 2013
california
“Salty”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My bacon wrapped scallops were delicious but everybody else's dishes were dreadfully over salted. They even salted the pesto which is served with the bread. Pesto gets its salty taste from the garlic, not salt. Good service in an attractive, low ceilinged room on a crowded Monday night. I would rate the food one notch higher if it hadn't have been so full of salt.

• Visited February 2013
sanibel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“overpriced”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

when the ghosts leave town and clear the stools..it really aint that great. Bartenders stand at all times WAY down the bar disconne ted. but polite when the can hear you..

Visited January 2013
1 Thank erin d
Lithia, FL
“If you are looking for seafood, this is the place.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to Bonefish Grill several times now. Always great food and great service. I haven't found anything not to like. Yummm!!!!

• Visited December 2012