“Love this place!”

Ranked #59 of 308 Restaurants in Brandon
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Best italian resturant in town! The real deal! Every thing is made from scratch! Forget olive garden! Come here!

There are newer reviews for More Italian Pizza Bistro

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Every meal I have had here has been amazing! My favorite is the baked penne or stromboli! My friends introduced me to this restaurant several years ago (at that time it was called wize guys pizza) and it quickly became one of my favorites! The food is amazing! Try dessert too... Yummy!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The tomato soup was incredible. SOOO flavorful! I had a very good salad with it too. My husband had a meatball sub & according to him it was super good. My son - the pickiest eater in the world - LOVED the meatballs!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We picked up take out from More Italian a couple of times during our recent stay in Tampa. Great service, delicious food, and excellent prices.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have dropped in here a few times before we went next door and watched a movie at Regency. The pizza is pretty good but every time we stopped in before a movie with limitied time it took too long to get a single slice of pizza. With the high turn over in this plaza for restaurants they need to speed it up some.