“Great pizza/ good value”

More Italian Pizza Bistro
Ranked #50 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We were at the movies next door and I had a NYC client tell me it was good pizza. We noticed that you could get $2.00 off any large pizza, if you showed your movie ticket. Instead of going to Olive Garden, we decided to give them a chance. I found my Mediterranean salad very fresh( not out of a bag). The pizza was very good .... Juicy, tasty cheeses, sauce and a crisp crust. The large pizza was huge and enough left over for another meal. Marco was very friendly and explained the difference of their flour, pepperoni and cheeses. I'm pretty sure these are valid arguments as there is one place in land 'o lakes that has a similar pedigree on his pizza and it is really good, too. We will go back to " more italian" and try the lasagna and a few other Italian dishes in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Haven't tried the pizza, yet, but, everything else I've had there was very good. I've ordered from there 3 times during my stay across the street.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Before you pop into the movies stop by and see Marco for a delicious meal. I highly recommend the Italian Celebration Soup, it's homemade and bursting with flavor, so much so that I asked if my Mom was hiding back in the kitchen. Also the veal parmigiana is very good and the sausage, peppers and onion sandwich was the best. All the food is homemade. Save room for a piece of the apple crostada, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I never had the pizza when the place was called wizened guys as previous reviews so I can not compare. However, I am a loyal independent pizza lover and had a mom/pop true Italian pizza place that was a weekly favorite before I moved here. I tried this place and it is great. The sauce has tomato garlic bursting from a slightly chewy exterior crust that has a slight crispness to it. Real mozzarella cheese and fresh toppings! No can crap here. Salad was great, decent size. Delivery was quick and driver polite. Ordering from them tonight with a bottle of red.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Advertising as New York style pizza was false... They explained that they were changing their name, and it's not called Wize Guyz anymore... That may mean new management, and that might not be a good thing. Pizza was very average at best, and not New York style at all... Way greasy... The previous reviews let me down on this one because it was not up to par at all