“They were out of what I wanted, but guess what?”
Review of Ben's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Ben's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

They were very nice when I ordered chicken Philly.... First the waitress said they were out but before even going back to the kitchen offered to chop up a breast and make it anyway. Now I know its not the same thing but it was really good and fresh! With endless cups of unsweetened tea and crispy fries... I had no room left for what looked like wonderful homemade desserts! Very quaint and clean... So I thought. My mom said don't look up
as she pointed to the fake plant over my head. It was covered in dust. That aside. Great food and service, oh and they have antique car shows on Thursday nights! (I'd call for dates and times on that)!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Ben's is your average home cooking restaurant. Nothing to write home about but the food is acceptable and the service is too. They serve a nice breakfast meal.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We have lived in Brandon and never tried this place because the parking lot was always full. But we finally stopped by and so glad we did. This is now our regular and preferred place to eat. Home style food and they give you plenty. We try to go on a different day every time we go so we can try out the daily specials. And so far every meal as passed on the Excellent scale. OMG! The grilled Chicken Salad is so huge, You need a to go box. Love the Sausage Gravy and Biscuits breakfast. Its a winner. Service is outstanding. Always greeted when we enter, seated very fast, and food arrives with in minutes of ordering. Nice and Hot!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Bens has been around a very long time. The current owners have done well to keep the original recipes and fantastic service. A must try for breakfast!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

WONDERFUl meal. Great portions clean and delcious. Waiter so helpful and staff worked together for great service quickly.
Enjoy the mom amd pop atmosphere..not a franchise...
Lots of choices and meals on other tables also looked like we should come back!!
Priced for a family and for taking home a doggy box as well!