“Great Place!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Bar Tender here is a doll. The Chefs( And I mean Chefs cause they are very talented) are top quality. The prices are average. The wait is not that bad...over all a great experience!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had sushi but my companions had the grill, which was quite a performance and tasted great. Portions were too large for my liking - almost everyone walks out with boxes. I would sooner have less food for a lower price, but this seems to be the way...

1  Thank senti2comun
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Short wait, superior food, good prices, great show and service. Flaming Fujiyama is a favorite! Definitely worth the drive.

1  Thank Smallfamily5807
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food and portions are very good. Price is a little high but you are paying for atmosphere and a cooking/comedy show.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Arrived on a weekday night to an understaffed and underqualified but over-priced restaurant. The person cooking at the table did a poor job, unlike our previous visits to this establishment. We ordered sushi appetizers and it did not come. When asked about it, they said we were next in-line. What? We were eating our meal already. We did not want the sushi for dessert...we wanted it while we waited for our meal. We asked to see a manager...waited and waited. Finally we decided to have the sushi removed from our bill but as we asked they brought it to the table. Then they said they had made it so we had to pay for it. What? I was angry by this time, not only because our meal was messed up but because the managerial staff were not at all pleasant to us. We left with the sushi in a to-go bag. During the night we all woke up VERY sick. Throwing up-and all that goes with food poisoning. Missed work the next day...We will never go there again. I found out today. That the restaurant was sold to someone else a short time ago.

3  Thank Linda B