“Little pricey, but definitely worth it!”

JoTo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 315 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Came here with some friends and had a great time. The staff were very helpful and nice. The prices are actually not bad for the quality of food and service you get, we just dont eat at very expensive restaraunts very often so it seemed a little pricey but it may be pretty average. The food was very good and we got so much! We were so full and brought home a take out box with enough for another full meal. The drinks were really good too! Our cook was awesome, he had us laughing the whole time and did such a good job with the food. Overall we had a great meal and a great time, I've lived in Brandon for over twenty years and I don't know why I've never been here until now! I'm sure I'll be back again!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

I go to Jo-To's frequently, solo, as my wife is a 4-star chef who works evenings in Orlando. Being used to great food at home, a restaurant had to do very well to make it worth my while to eat out, and Jo-To's does this well. There may be flashier and trendier Japanese restaurants, but this one consistently delivers great food. Going back again tonight.

1  Thank SavoryAdventures
Reviewed September 7, 2010

The meals are always excellent! Plenty of food. The only Japanese Restaurant that gives appeitizer shrimp.

Reviewed August 17, 2009

The place is small and intimate so expect wait to be kind of long but the food and service is well work it. On my second visit I went to sit at the bar and the bartender remembered my drink that I ordered and everything, I thought that was wonderful to pay that close attention to your customers.

1  Thank bigg99
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pacolet, South Carolina
Reviewed July 11, 2009

A very decent hibachi restaurant. Food tasted pretty good. Wait was a bit too long for my liking, but that's to be expected. It was very crowded, but still enjoyable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook