“My Favorite Italian Restaurant”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #39 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love to watch them cook. It is amazing how fast these guys move and always so synchronized without looking they swing around with their hot pans and dishes and never spill or burn anything. This is the only chain restaurant that I know of that truly makes everything fresh and from scratch. OK, all of the other reviews will tell you how awesome this food is - and it is. My only complaint is that I swell up from the salt. The important thing to know is come early or face a wait. They only take reservations on two days - Valentines Day and Mothers Day. Call early to get a time. Otherwise keep your eyes on the counter seats and hop on them as soon as they open up. When parking is tight like it always is. I park in the drive of the Storage Business next door - never had a problem - as long as you park along the street or along the back side of his drive.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Twice in the last 3 weeks we had family comimg over for dinner. We didn't really want to go out but we didn't feel like cooking for 10 people. Since we love Carrabbas, we decided to try the catering menu with portions that serve 10 people. What a wonderful discovery! The portions were generous, the food was hot & ready for timely pick-up, the order was accurate even with a special dietary request. Most of all, we were able to enjoy a delicious meal in the comfort of our own home with our guests at very reasonable prices. I must add that one of these two occasions was New Year's Eve, a very busy evening for any restaurant, but even still, the take-out catering meal was perfect. THANK YOU to manager LISA & her crew, both meals were awesome & we will be back, for sure.

1  Thank Leah123123
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Server was personable and charming, listening carefully to what we wanted. Food was well-prepared and very good, especially for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. The grilled pork chips. Garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach with the delicious bread and herbed oil is yum! I am overdue for a visit.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Have eaten here on several occasions and the food, staff and prices are excellent. I have never had a bad experience here. The portions are large enough for take home leftovers.