“Missed the mark in one big way” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Brandon
Lakeland, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Missed the mark in one big way”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My first time at this AMC and it is like most clean, well staffed and the prices are right in the ball park with everyone else. My number 3 score is based one thing and one thing only. We went to see the Grateful Dead Meet (A movie set in a TV studio in Germany in 1972). We preordered and a girl took our print outs and gave us tickets! That was great, we walked right past the box office. The problem was the movie had a rarely seen interview with Bob Ware before the movie and the sound was still playing movie theater music. It continued at the start of the movie! They restarted the film with the right sound. But then I realized we had missed out on all the Grateful Dead music that had played during the trivia before the interview and movie. Sorry just not well played.

Visited July 2014

Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“First time - loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our first time at this theater and it was a great experience. The ticket taker was keeping the people moving as was the concessions. The concession prices were typical for any theater. Expect to pay a good bit (our bottle of water was $4). They do have some fair deals such as 2 drinks, medium popcorn and 2 candies for $20. The theaters had plenty of seating and the seats themselves were awesome - very comfortable and roomy. We are definitely looking forward to going back.

Visited July 2014
Hartford, Alabama
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very nice seats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

So first off I didn't know this until I bought tickets you actually get to pick were you sit. I thought that was so cool bc you didn't have to arrive early to get a decent seat. The only complaint I had was the volume. The movie was very loud like a rock concert and I still have most of my hearing and I'm trying g to keep it that way. The seats were awesome and they wasn't packed in tightly like most places trying to fit in has many humans as they can.

Tampa, Fl
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Typical multiplex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lots of choices of movies and times. Seats are comfy and tiered for the most part. Nice to have the option of a cocktail with your popcorn! Only complaint is that loud audio from action flicks in adjoining viewing rooms can be heard. Staff are pleasant.

Visited April 2014
Valrico, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my regular movie theater, so my expperience is always good. Also, you can reserve your seat before you go. I just think price for ticket and food are a little expensive. Other than that I think is great.

Visited April 2014