“First time - loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“First time - loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our first time at this theater and it was a great experience. The ticket taker was keeping the people moving as was the concessions. The concession prices were typical for any theater. Expect to pay a good bit (our bottle of water was $4). They do have some fair deals such as 2 drinks, medium popcorn and 2 candies for $20. The theaters had plenty of seating and the seats themselves were awesome - very comfortable and roomy. We are definitely looking forward to going back.

Visited July 2014

Hartford, Alabama
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very nice seats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

So first off I didn't know this until I bought tickets you actually get to pick were you sit. I thought that was so cool bc you didn't have to arrive early to get a decent seat. The only complaint I had was the volume. The movie was very loud like a rock concert and I still have most of my hearing and I'm trying g to keep it that way. The seats were awesome and they wasn't packed in tightly like most places trying to fit in has many humans as they can.

Tampa, Fl
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Typical multiplex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lots of choices of movies and times. Seats are comfy and tiered for the most part. Nice to have the option of a cocktail with your popcorn! Only complaint is that loud audio from action flicks in adjoining viewing rooms can be heard. Staff are pleasant.

Visited April 2014
Valrico, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my regular movie theater, so my expperience is always good. Also, you can reserve your seat before you go. I just think price for ticket and food are a little expensive. Other than that I think is great.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice Movie Theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very nice theater. I go there often. The price is lower for the morning shows. I like the fact that you can now choose your seat location. Go see a movie!!

Visited May 2014