“Very nice seats”
Review of AMC The Regency 20

AMC The Regency 20
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Brandon
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

So first off I didn't know this until I bought tickets you actually get to pick were you sit. I thought that was so cool bc you didn't have to arrive early to get a decent seat. The only complaint I had was the volume. The movie was very loud like a rock concert and I still have most of my hearing and I'm trying g to keep it that way. The seats were awesome and they wasn't packed in tightly like most places trying to fit in has many humans as they can.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Lots of choices of movies and times. Seats are comfy and tiered for the most part. Nice to have the option of a cocktail with your popcorn! Only complaint is that loud audio from action flicks in adjoining viewing rooms can be heard. Staff are pleasant.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my regular movie theater, so my expperience is always good. Also, you can reserve your seat before you go. I just think price for ticket and food are a little expensive. Other than that I think is great.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very nice theater. I go there often. The price is lower for the morning shows. I like the fact that you can now choose your seat location. Go see a movie!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Let most theaters now, busy, loud and crowded. But if you go during the week before noon, great time, better prices. Very up to date with all the new concession offerings and plenty of bathrooms.