“Great Place”

cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ended up watching Oz.. very nice theater.. i love the ambiance and the staff. Easy parking and very easy to get to the theater.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank georgev213

Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Love the renovations!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great place for a date. Extensive concession stand with pizza, hot dogs, nachos etc. I really love the renovation in the theater, leather plush seats are a plus. Plenty of leg room so no more annoying kicks to your seat. Staff is always polite. Bathrooms are always tidy, which to me says a lot about an establishment. Again, IMO this is a wonderful theater.

Visited March 2013
Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice theater”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I found the AMC theater to be clean and comfortable with all the latest movie releases. I normally attend the matinee or earliest showings as they offer reduced pricing on most features.

Visited February 2013
Tampa, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best movie theater in Brandon”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is always clean and the staff is so friendly. The theater is near Olive Garden and red lobster so it is perfect to take a first date to dinner and a movie. The iMax theater was also surprisingly impressive.

Brandon, FL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Overpriced and not clean”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We rarely go here anymore. We have had issues with cleanliness. I have seen a mouse, not even kidding. And when I informed a worker, he simply came in with a broom and walked up the aisle and then said, "Gone now." Because he couldnt find it. Yea, they upgraded their drink machine, but who cares. And their stubs reward card is robbery. NOT worth it at all. I got one when it first came out. Then I remember shortly afterwards, they offered it for free for a short time. I was not told that I had to renew it after a year. Just not worth it. And everything is overpriced. I will stick to the Drive-in..

Visited November 2012