“Thairrific”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Tampa FL
“Thairrific”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The foundation of a superb meals begins with fresh, quality ingredients. The care and personal attention given to customers creates a sense of community. You don't get to experience meals like this at Panda Express.

When we moved from N. Brandon to Riverview, it made the trek much longer-but we would rather drive 10 miles farther than settle for second best.

The traditional Pad Thai is my fav. My wife craves the Pad Su (sp?) which they can make gluten free. It's not about the ambiance as the dining area will not impress. It's all about the food.

• Visited April 2014

Brandon, Florida
“Fresh, Delicious, Good Service and down right Friendly is how I would put it.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stumbled across this place shortly after moving to the area and it was a wonderful find! I went back last night to order take out, Chris & Philay (pronounced P-Lai) remembered my face and a some little known facts about us from our last visit. We have nothing but praises about the Food, Service, and Staff.

Fresh, Delicious, Good Service and down right Friendly is how I would put it.

Chris and Philay have a great energy about them, they are good folks who have a genuine interest in ensuring you are happy with your entire experience. We scored some cupcakes left over from M&M's birthday party which was a truly thoughtful bonus for us.

I highly recommend giving Thai Express a try if you haven't been or are new to Thai food. If you have any questions they will go out of their way to guide you through the menu. Thai and Indian Spicy are worlds apart from other foods, so use caution when ordering to make sure you don't go overboard.

• Visited February 2014
“Love ya lots!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My favorite place to eat! The staff is so wonderful and the food is always fresh! I love the Pad Thai, pumpkin curry, fried chicken and veggie rolls. This place is a gem! It is definitely worth a trip once a week! Try their fresh Thai tea.... Mmmm good :)

• Visited September 2013
Lithia, Florida
“Second time, not a charm”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was disappointed after giving this establishment a 5 star review previously. Unfortunately, the food just isn't very good. The pad thai is bland, and the spice is inconsistent. The best thing this place has going is the staff, as it's family-owned. However, if you sit in the restaurant, be prepared to be told how good their food is by the owner. I mean, she is proud of her food...but, it was just disappointing. For instance, the flavor of the spice. I asked for "hot" the first time, and it was mild. So, I received some dry spices to add, to my liking. Well, it loses its flavor profile by doing this. The next time, I asked for medium (I had heart burn), and it was insanely hot. The spring rolls were crispy, but, I didn't care for the cabbage rolled in tapioca paper. No flavor at all, and the sauce provided had NO flavor. I think I'll stick to another place from now on. Sorry :- (

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank martin h
Brandon, Florida
“Best Thai in Tampa Bay”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I live out of state but each time I travel to Brandon, my first stop is at Thai X-press. Their food is always the freshest and cooked to order. Each dish is full of flavor with just the right amount of spices. I've tried several different dishes and each one is wonderful. My experiences at Thai X-press have always been positive and I look forward to visiting each time I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013