“Love ya lots!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“Love ya lots!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My favorite place to eat! The staff is so wonderful and the food is always fresh! I love the Pad Thai, pumpkin curry, fried chicken and veggie rolls. This place is a gem! It is definitely worth a trip once a week! Try their fresh Thai tea.... Mmmm good :)

• Visited September 2013

Lithia, Florida
“Second time, not a charm”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was disappointed after giving this establishment a 5 star review previously. Unfortunately, the food just isn't very good. The pad thai is bland, and the spice is inconsistent. The best thing this place has going is the staff, as it's family-owned. However, if you sit in the restaurant, be prepared to be told how good their food is by the owner. I mean, she is proud of her food...but, it was just disappointing. For instance, the flavor of the spice. I asked for "hot" the first time, and it was mild. So, I received some dry spices to add, to my liking. Well, it loses its flavor profile by doing this. The next time, I asked for medium (I had heart burn), and it was insanely hot. The spring rolls were crispy, but, I didn't care for the cabbage rolled in tapioca paper. No flavor at all, and the sauce provided had NO flavor. I think I'll stick to another place from now on. Sorry :- (

1 Thank martin h
Brandon, Florida
“Best Thai in Tampa Bay”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I live out of state but each time I travel to Brandon, my first stop is at Thai X-press. Their food is always the freshest and cooked to order. Each dish is full of flavor with just the right amount of spices. I've tried several different dishes and each one is wonderful. My experiences at Thai X-press have always been positive and I look forward to visiting each time I'm in the area.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Awesome service - average food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

So after ready the reviews we decided to try this place while camping in the area. We ordered egg rolls to start (they don't have chicken satay - every thai restaurant should have satay as an starter). They looked homemade but they were almost all cabbage and very little meet -- the sauce for dipping was neither sweet nor spicy. Like peanuts floating in water. Then came the chicken pad thai. It was need to watch the chef make it from our table.
The pad thai seemed like there were a lot of corners cut making it. It had very little egg and very little chicken in it. The chicken seemed boiled and bland. The sauce was a bit sour and didn't have any sense of sweetness that is expected. The noddles were a bit undercooked and really it was a pile of noodles.
The wait staff was very attentive and the owners really cared. It was nice to see a family run business -- but the food needs a step up.

1 Thank drjds71
“Yea. That's a bingo.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Like everyone else said, this place it's all sorts of Thai goodness all over your face. Balls deep Thai good my friend.

• Visited June 2013