“Excellent food; attentative service; reasonable prices”
Review of Shrimp Warehouse - CLOSED

Shrimp Warehouse
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had dinner for four. Two of our party had delicious fried shrimp; one had fried crayfish and my wife had fried fish. All dishes came with tasty shoestring fries. Tasted her fish; it was excellent - very fresh, tasty and not greasy at all.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner on a Thursday. We had Full Pallet Chips for our appetizer and it was delicious! For our entrees, my husband had the seafood combo and I had the Shrimp Po' Boy. Everything was cooked perfectly and absolutely scrumptious! The service was outstanding. We will definitely return. We recommend this restaurant very highly!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went to this place twice, just to give it a second chance. The first time we went we were never seated and were there over 45 minutes. The incompetent hostess kept telling us “10 – 15 minutes”, as she stood around talking to a waiter. The second time we went, it was early on a Saturday afternoon and we were seated immediately. Two of us ordered the shrimp baskets and one ordered the chef salad, since their salad selection left a lot to be desired. The shrimp baskets were mediocre at best. The salad was the size of a side salad and only had bacon as the meat on the chef salad! Definitely not worth the $10.00, nor am I sure how that even qualifies as a chef salad. It is just a house salad. They are extremely overpriced and the food isn’t very good. We would not go back, even if the meal was free. Horrible experience!!

1  Thank vcontessa
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This restaurant has a very interesting seafood plus menu. Fried oysters, popcorn crawfish, churrasco, burgers and shrimp galore. All are very good but service can be slower than desired. Don't go in a rush.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Today was my husband and I's first time at shrimp warehouse and we loved it!!! The staff was very friendly and the food was great! The chicken strips r even homemade, not frozen ones. Also we had our dog with us (so we sit outside, of course) and they even brought her a bowl of water!