“Great Atmosphere, Excellent meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stonewood Grill & Tavern

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 299 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
“Great Atmosphere, Excellent meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We enjoyed celebrating our anniversary @ your restaurant during our Florida Vacation. The Prime Rib was outstanding! The service was impeccable, Andrew did a great job with suggestions & making sure we had a very enjoyable evening. We plan to visit again when in Brandon. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

FL
“Excellent Food and Service Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have lived locally in this area for 5 years now. We don't get many date nights but I can say that we have chosen to visit the Stonewood Grill (on Bloomingdale) at least 4 times now in the past 2 years and every single time I have absolutely LOVED the food and the service. Although they are typically busy - we have never waited more than 30 minutes for a table and most times get in w/in a few minutes. The atmosphere is always cozy and the food very very fresh. Here are some of my observations on food and service:
1) Their steak was cooked to perfection - actually I asked for medium rare and I got medium rare.
2) On prior visit I tried their pumpkin ravioli and that was to die for also.
3) My husband has tried their scallops and seemed really happy w/ them as well.
4) Their calamari is very fresh - not all fried up and greasy but fresh and lovely sauce with it.
5) Prior visit we had Jambalaya and that was lovely also.
6) Serving staff is attentive and professional.

Cons - none. Really. I am picky and I can't think of a con at all. Maybe wish they had location walking distance to my house (:

• Visited February 2013
Tampa
“Still a great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Came with the whole family, seating arrangements are great and accommodate a toddler seat for free standing chair or for cubicle. Great service from staff and the food is as always great!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Exceptional food in the Neigborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

You don;t have to drive into Brandons Traffic Madness to get great fod. It is right here in this classy but not snobby eatery. My daughter took her group here from dinner before prom, we dome here for dates and special family events - but you can come here anytime. I recommend you not come in looking too sloppy or you will feel out of place. But casual is fine. This place actually does have chefs on premisis who are always changing the menu. Some things are excellent and some things are just great. Interesting fusion or oriental flavors with a steak house. Love the fresh kettle chips with blue cheese and balsamic glaze. Steaks are good and service is great. They take reservations and walk ins. Seating is almost all booths, with some tables. If I don't want to drive in town for Carrabba's - I come here.

Visited January 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I found this place online and decided to give it a try while in town for business. The food was excellent as well as the atmosphere and service. I was with a co-worker and she had the chicken pot pie which was huge and delicious. I had cedar plank roasted salmon that was one of the best I have had.Our server suggested the bread pudding for dessert and I am so glad we ordered that. We had to take half of it with us but it was ever good the next day heated up. What a great spot after a long day of work on the road.

• Visited January 2013