“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I can sum my visit to Romano's up in one word....OUTSTANDING! What more needs to be said. If you miss a trip to Romano's then it's your loss. Nothing fancy, just fair prices and delicious food!

• Visited May 2014

Tampa, FL
“Great place getting better”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I only scored this place 4 just because the limited space to seat. Once they open their new expansion I am sure it will be a 5. The staff was at attentive/pleasant. This time, we only order their "SMALL" greek salad. The salad was nicely presented, very tasty and plentiful. Good value for big eaters. I added chicken to mine, and my spouse added giros meat. Both were excellent and tasty.
Located in a small strip plaza. You must drive around to the back to find it.

• Visited February 2014
Brandon, Florida
“Great little place!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I go to Romano's a couple times a month. They have one of the best Greek salads I've ever had! Portions are huge and you won't find friendlier service anywhere! They are currently expanding, which is wonderful!! It's a hidden little place in Brandon, but when you find it, you'll definitely want to go there often! Prices are great!

• Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Greek food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love the Greek salad and soup at this place! It is better than most others. Meals are inexpensive and tasty. Service is friendly and prompt. I am very excited to see the new expansion/renovation they are working on now. I'm sure it will be even better.

1 Thank Arstrazz
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Greek Salad”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place is absolutely awesome. Totally reminds me of places where I grew up and the food is delicious. Small but worth it if you get there early enough.

Visited August 2013