“Big breakfast eater? Bring you A-game to this place.”
Review of Recipe Box

Recipe Box
Ranked #16 of 309 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a reccomendation and had a heart stopping delicious breakfast. Menu choices run the gammet from normal bacon &egg fare to giant plates of calorie laden awesomeness. Crprl clint's chicken....mmmmmmmmMmm.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's everything you hope and expect it to be. Cute little place tucked into a strip center. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you walk in. You're always greeted by a friendly and helpful staff. The menu has all the breakfast choices you want and some you don't expect. Huge, fluffy pancakes. The lunch menu has a nice variety.

They only serve breakfast (all day) and lunch. 7:00-2:30.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have been wanting to stop by this local place and today I finally made it. I think it is typically a great sign when a breakfast place is super busy on a Sunday at 8:30am. It was everything I hoped for: great food, fast service without feeling rushed, and a local feel. We will be back!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

No wait the day we ate breakfast here, but it soon filled up. We were seated at a table for four next to a wall. You know the kind, where the person sitting next to the wall is eating with their elbows pressed to their sides. The food was average although plentiful. I was the only person at the table drinking decaf coffee and had to ask for a refill even though those drinking regular coffee were refilled a few times. It is very clean and would go back again, just wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

2  Thank allez2008
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We decided to try the Recipe Box for breakfast after hearing a great review from family member. I was disappointed - it is between average to poor. Let me explain why;
1) French toast was cold
2) Bacon excessively greasy (yes bacon can be greasy but this seemed excessive). After breakfast my stomach complained thanks to the grease.
3) Husband had Italian omelette and says it tasted average - it also seemed to be excessively covered in cheese so that seemed to be the primary taste.
4) The seating was too close to bathroom and you can 'smell' it each time folks walk by.

Good stuff:
1) Staff very friendly.
2) Fast Service
3) Great prices
4) Portion size is good.

Not sure if I will return...

1  Thank dmacbean