“Best chicken and pizza around town!!!”

Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza
Ranked #6 of 303 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Best chicken and pizza around town!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We are never disappointed when we make the trip to Anthony's! We are always greeted, served quickly and it is always hot! I don't really like chicken wings and drums, but my husband has to order them wherever we eat out. I really enjoy the chicken at Anthony's though, they are crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and the best part is that they come with loads of caramelized onion! The pizza is thin, crisp, well done and any of their pizzas are top notched!

• Visited November 2012

Lakeland, Florida
“Graet Pizza”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had pizza here on Monday and really enjoyed it, great flavor and a ton of toppings. Crust was crisp and also had a great flavor. The prices were high especially $4.00 for a bottle of bud light. That will keep us from returning.

• Visited October 2012
Valrico, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Anthony's is a great place to eat. Large portions and friendly service brings me back. The pizza is excellent. The price was on the high side but you pay for quality. Don't hesitate to visit this restaurant.

“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

A warm, quaint restaurant with friendly service, and the highest quality food. Chicken wings are a must!

Brandon, Florida
“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have lived in Brandon for about a year and have driven by this place many times! Well me and my wife decided to stop in, I concider myself a pizza connoisseur! Well, i was not let down! This Pizza is much different than I have ever had before being cooked the way it is... It is so different and amazing! We will be back!

• Visited July 2012