“Great little place!”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: www.indiancuisinebrandon.com
Description: www.indiancuisinebrandon.com
Reviewed April 30, 2014

In the middle of a long car trip we found this little Indian restaurant using Trip Advisor and what a find! Great food, nice people, very authentic! Only wish it were located in our home town, we would be regulars for sure!!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I am addicted to the chicken tikka masala! its one of the best dishes one can have if you are new to indian food, its juicy pieces of chicken breast in a creamy tomato sauce served over basmati rice. trust me it is one of the best chicken dishes known to man! the inside of the restaurant is not that friendly as it seems like it would be better suited for quick service only, but the food taste and quality is second to none.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I had a bad experience at taste of India and was ready to write off Indian food. But being bluten free I decided to give it another chance. I ordered tomato rasam (which was amazing and full of flavor!) They don't give you much for 2.99. I ordered the tikka chicken masala which they said is the same as butter chicken. It was supperb. A light orange color, creamy, and full of whole chunks of chicken breast. We also went back two days later and had the lamb vindaloo, chicken biryani with raita and they all were amazing. Full of flavor, if you get mild or hot it will not be overwhelming, and we got two meals out of each dish (excluding the rasam). The reataurant was kind of dark and empty so we got take out both times. Both times it was around 28 $ for soup and two entrees. The food is fresh and authentic. Gluten free friendly! Although the person who I spoke w was not familiar with what gluten was I asked her what was in everything I ordered and felt comfortable eating it (and had no reactions).

1  Thank airie2011
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Great, great, great food what more can I say, well the prices are good and so is the service. I have eaten at other local Indian restaurants and have not been very impressed at this place I eat there for the first time last Friday and again tonight and will be back again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Tandoor is a great little Indian restaurant located in a small strip mall. The food is excellent. As far as I am concerned it rates as the best Indian eatery in the Tampa/Brandon area. It's a small family owned restaurant in which the mother is the cook and the daughter is the server. Service was excellent and very friendly.